❤️ Hi, I’m Kari.
When I was 38, my husband died.
Telling my kids was a nightmare.
But the hardest thing I’ve ever done is learn to heal from my grief, find my aliveness without regret or guilt, and move forward in life with joy in Eric’s absence.
❤️ Recent Posts
- 5 Things TO SAY to a Griever
- 15 Things NOT to Say to a Griever and Why
- FACEBOOK POSTS OF OUR TRAUMATIC WEEK
- 4 Immediate Tips of Advice to Surviving Widowhood
- EMOTIONAL ENERGIES
- How to Help Someone in Grief
- 5 Tips When There’s a Griever at the Family Gathering
- Suffering, Self-Care, and Kindness during Grief
- 40+ Grief Induced Life Experiences
- the Waiting Room